Welcome to the FCEA
The Federation of Canadian Electrolysis Associations is a non-profit, federally chartered corporation dedicated to promoting professionalism and education in the field of permanent hair removal.
The FCEA was founded and registered in 1982 in anticipation of:
- uniting electrologists across Canada
- protecting the electrolysis trade
- raising the standard of practice by establishing a recognized acceptance of a higher minimum standard for our industry
| || |
The FCEA was officially established in 1986 and our foundation is based on:
- continuing education
- an opportunity to achieve designation
- networking among our members
Networking with electrologists who are committed to and proud of their profession, is the only way to ensure the delivery of effective, safe, and professional care to those the electrologist serves – the client. Only a professional association of peers can achieve this end.